10 favourite travel quotes2/04/2017
Since recently I have found myself in very strange place where there is no inspiration neither motivation. I seek for quotes, like fifteen years old girl, to push myself somewhere out of this horrible zone, I am in right now. Therefor I have decided to share with you my the most favourite travel quotes of all time. I know, it is little bit cheesy, but I love it.
1. Every time I travel I meet myself a little more.
2. Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. Not all those who wander are lost. J.R.R. Tolkien
4. Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller. Ibn Battuta
5. To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries. Aldous Huxley
6. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. Neale Donald Walsch
7. I'm choosing happiness over suffering, I know I am. I'm making space for the unknown future to fill up my life with yet-to-come surprises. Elizabeth Gilbert
8. One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things. Henry Miller
9. The only thing more unthinkable than leaving was staying; the only thing more impossible than staying was leaving. Elizabeth Gilbert (I took his one out of context, as it is not probably conected to travel, but anyways)
10.Travel far enough, you meet yourself. David Mitchell
TELL ME: WHICH ONES ARE YOURS?
DID YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL? SHARE IT ON PINTEREST, YOU WILL MAKE MY DAY.